The Anchore Champion program provides training, tools, and support to allow consulting service providers, system integrators and independent contractors to deliver security and compliance focused solutions to their customers.
By providing access to a mix of commercial and open source Anchore tools, the Champion program allows partners to enable their customers to accelerate container deployments and ensure security, compliance and governance throughout the deployment process.
Anchore Champion enables partners to deliver:
Policy & Governance
Services and a software to allow organizations to define the security, compliance and best practices for their container builds and deployments – removing barriers to container adoptions and giving organizations confidence in their deployments.
Audit & Compliance
- The Anchore Champion program is open to System Integrators, Consulting Service Providers and independent contractors.
Q: What software is included in the Champion program?
- The Champion program provides entitlements to Anchore’s Cloud service and on-premises software for the Champion’s individual use. This entitlement is not transferable and may only be used by the Champion program subscriber.
- The program includes two 100% discounts for annual subscriptions to Anchore Cloud premium that can be provided to the Champion’s customer for their use.
Q: What is the cost of the Champion program?
- The Anchore Champion Program starts from $5,000 Per Year
- Support for Anchore’s On-Prem offering provided during normal business hours.
2. Anchore Navigator Software Licenses
- 5 entitlements for Anchore’s Navigator SaaS offering for internal use only.
2 discount codes that can be used by end customers which provide a 100% discount to Anchore’s Navigator SaaS offering.
- Discount codes for end-users for Anchore Navigator Premium.
3. Early access to Anchore releases and new features
- Access to private beta and priority access to new releases