Last updated: July 16, 2021
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that are generated and sent to your computer or other electronic device (each, a “Device”) by our website each time you visit it. The cookie file, which is accepted and processed by your Device and stored in your web browser, allows the Service or a third party, as the case may be, to recognize your browser and make your next visit easier and helps us improve the quality of the Service and make it more useful to you. Cookies that we use do not reveal or contain any identifiable personal information and cannot read any data or other information on your computer.
Cookies can be categorized as “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies are text files that remain on the web browser of your Device when you leave our site or otherwise close your web browser; however, they can later be deleted by you manually or deleted automatically by your web browser on the applicable expiration date coded into the cookie file. Session cookies are temporary text files that are deleted from your web browser as soon as you leave our site or otherwise close your web browser.
When you access and/or use the Service, we may generate and send a number of cookies to your Device.
We use any such cookies only for the following purposes and as further described below:
- To enable certain functions of the Service;
- To provide analytics; and
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies of different types in connection with the Service as follows:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate you and other users of the Service and prevent fraudulent use of your and other users’ accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information regarding how the Service is used so that we can make improvements and other modifications to the Service. We may also use analytics cookies to test new site pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how you and our other users of the Service react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies for various uses such as reporting usage statistics of the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. Following are suggestions for learning more about cookies depending on the type of web browser that you use:
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit the Google Analytics Browser Opt-Out Add-On.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at [email protected].